High Peak Camp
High Peak camp boasts many unique and beautiful facilities. We have a capacity to house and provide meals for up to 300 people. We have facilities for climbing, soccer, basketball, sand volleyball, and hiking to name a few. High Peak Camp also boasts one of Colorados cleanest wood boiler systems which provides heat to our 8,600 square foot Dining Hall. Below are some photo albums of the various facilities we offer.
Attention Please: During the period of June thru August our High Peak Camp facilities are not available for rent because of our youth summer camp programs. Please keep in mind that our Longs Peak Inn & Conference Center is available during this same time period.
Pricing for High Peak Camp
PRICE BREAKDOWN FOR RENTAL GROUPS
Pricing is for Long's Peak Inn and Conference area
- Rocky Mountain Lodge = $100.00 / Per Room / Per Night
- High Peak Dorms (groups under 20) = $32.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Group of 21-40 = $31.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Group of 41-60 = $30.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Group of 61-up= $28.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Day Use Fee = $10.00 / Per Person / Per Day
- Campers w/ electric hookup = $25.00 / Per Camper / Per Night
- Tents = $15.00 / Per Tent /Per Night
- Worship Center = $200.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Worship Center Sound System = $250-$50000 / Useage / Per Day
- RML Conference Rm = $150.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Upper Mill = $75.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Lower Mill = $50.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Dining Hall = $150.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Breakfast = $7.00 / Per Person
- Lunch = $8.00 / Per Person
- Dinner = $9-$10 / Per Person
- Snack = $3.00 / various / Per Person
- $500.00 for up to 2 hours, plus any buildings fees.
We would like an opportunity to create a bill for you in advance, so please let us know which
accommodations (and number of rooms) and meeting rooms you will be renting during your stay.
For more information please contact our Camp Manager, Martha Chandler